Audio Systems/car cd changer (10 disk deck)

Question
We have an Infinity Q 45 the 92' model and it has a 10 disk Sony deck cd changer model CDX-5N61W we thought it was broken so we found another one on line and got it. But even though we got a replacement the code E-99 is still showing on the display that sits in between the front drivers seat and front passengers seat. What is that code trying to tell us? Is it  the unit that holds the disks or something else electrical?

Answer
See the following link:

http://www.fixya.com/support/t2073709-sony_cd_auto_changer_giving_me

and read down until you find the comments on error code E-99.  

It seems you may need to reset after a fresh install.  For that you may have to study the owners manual.  Resetting is a little tricky on this unit as it is for most changer mechanisms. You can google and find some help with it I think.

A good instller shop would know how to do the reset as well.

Let me know if you need more.  

Audio Systems

Cleggsan