Audiology/Otolaryngology/Blocked Ears/Ringing

Danette wrote at 2013-04-18 00:06:25
I have a problem with my left ear after a sinus infection. I had nose sprays,ear drops and medications by mouth for over 3 years. i have seen 3 ent and still have the hissing in the ear and they are so blocked I can't not even hear out of it but i did before all I became sick. 1 ent told me tubes and yes they fell out in a month. The other told me my pocket is inverted just come back for a cleaning. Now I will try 1 more ent to see what he says. Any clues??

Ginny Newman

I am able to answer questions with regard to hearing loss and hearing aids. I have been a licensed audiologist in the state of California for the past six years. In addition to hearing aids, I am also able to answer questions regarding dizziness and balance problems including Electronystagmography (ENG)testing. I have also been trained on Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) testing. My practice includes patients from birth to geriatrics. I have worked in a private practice setting as well as working with Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) physicians.

American Tinnitus Association American Academy of Audiology American Speech and Hearing Association

Bacherlor's Degree in Psychology - California State University Northridge Master's Degree in Communicative Disorders - California State University Los Angeles Doctoral Degree in Audiology - University of Florida Certificate of Clinical Competency in Audiology (CCC-A) American Academy of Audiology (AAA)