Audiology/Otolaryngology/blocked ear "sudden hearing loss"

Jullian wrote at 2014-03-13 05:43:24
Sudden hearing loss often experience a sudden deficiency (it usually only affects one ear but can lead to permanent loss of hearing) in the form of a sense of pressure, as if their ear was blocked by a piece of cotton wool. Others get the impression that their ear has somehow closed

Ginny Newman

I am able to answer questions with regard to hearing loss and hearing aids. I have been a licensed audiologist in the state of California for the past six years. In addition to hearing aids, I am also able to answer questions regarding dizziness and balance problems including Electronystagmography (ENG)testing. I have also been trained on Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) testing. My practice includes patients from birth to geriatrics. I have worked in a private practice setting as well as working with Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) physicians.

American Tinnitus Association American Academy of Audiology American Speech and Hearing Association

Bacherlor's Degree in Psychology - California State University Northridge Master's Degree in Communicative Disorders - California State University Los Angeles Doctoral Degree in Audiology - University of Florida Certificate of Clinical Competency in Audiology (CCC-A) American Academy of Audiology (AAA)