Audiology/Otolaryngology/BAHA Implant

I live in Palm Coast, Florida and I would like to get a ballpark figure on the cost of the BAHA implant procedure and the closest facility to Palm Coast that specializes in this surgery?

I would suggest you contact Cochlear Americas by phone (800 483 3123) or through their website( to find the closest clinic to you.  The total cost will vary between clinics/hospitals, but the processor is around 8k and the surgery may be 15k or so.  Many insurances will cover some or all of the cost.  Cochlear can help answer these questions as well.

Good luck.

Dr. Clint D. Keifer, Audiologist

I am qualified to answer all questions related to the diagnosis and rehabilitative treatment of hearing and balance disorders. This includes evaluation of hearing and balance, counseling, amplification (hearing aids and assistive devices), tinnitus (noises in head) evaluation and management, cochlear implants, and audiology in general.

I started my career as a hearing instrument specialist (on a trainee license) in 1998. After almost 2 years, I decided that I needed to pursue higher education if I was to provide the best care to hearing impaired patients that I could. In 2007, I completed my Doctor of Audiology and have been providing audiological care for almost 5 years. I have vestibular, cochlear implant, and pediatric experience along with prescribing, fitting, and verification of hearing aid amplification as part of comprehensive hearing loss rehabilitation.

Audiology doctor and owner at Great Lakes Audiology in Toledo, OH. phone: 419 327-2273 website: American Academy of Audiology American Speech-Language Hearing Association Ohio Academy of Audiology

Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Western Michigan University, Speech Pathology and Audiology Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.), Ohio State University Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A)