Auditing/Insurance Audit

How am I supposed to conduct system audit of n inurance company hen the IT Adm i far too reluctant to grant needed access?

No easy answer. My guess is that you have two options. You will have to go back to the people that hired you and explain why you need IT Admin access to accomplish your audit or you will have to have a heart to heart conversation with the head of IT Admin and discuss your request. I would start with the head of IT Admin and see where that leads. Best of luck.

Richard S

Questions about the collection of taxes. I spent ten years in Collections and tax return review with the IRS and spoke with over 20,000 people. I worked with people to solve problems with their tax levies, liens, Offer in Compromise, unfiled tax returns, payment/filing options and general questions.

Over 10 years with the IRS - recently retired. Handled thousands of cases - mostly for regular people that owed anywhere from a few hundred dollars to over $100,000.

Masters Degree from Iowa State in Ames.