You are here:

Auditing/Forensic Accounting


I need to meet with a CPA or CFE  with experience in financial Forensics. Are you in the NYC area.

No, I live in the south. And, financial forensics is a bit out of my expertise. The big accounting firms, like Price Waterhouse Coopers are the ones with depth/experience in forensics. If you are on a budget - maybe a recently retired from one of the big firms could help.  


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Richard S


Questions about the collection of taxes. I spent ten years in Collections and tax return review with the IRS and spoke with over 20,000 people. I worked with people to solve problems with their tax levies, liens, Offer in Compromise, unfiled tax returns, payment/filing options and general questions.


Over 10 years with the IRS - recently retired. Handled thousands of cases - mostly for regular people that owed anywhere from a few hundred dollars to over $100,000.

Masters Degree from Iowa State in Ames.

©2017 All rights reserved.