Auditing/Best practices for accounts audits.

Dear Richard

Powerpoint presentations made for the same by CA Firms which can be used as a internal document and maybe not external (to be shared with the customer/client) could be useful.

Do you feel the Powerpoint presentations on "Best practices for accounts audits" can be also shared with client/customer ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Any presentation you share with a customer should be your own. You will not win or keep customer business by showing them a canned presentation built by someone else. And, your customers probably are not interested in a "best practices" they are interested in their company and your understanding of their needs.

Richard S

Questions about the collection of taxes. I spent ten years in Collections and tax return review with the IRS and spoke with over 20,000 people. I worked with people to solve problems with their tax levies, liens, Offer in Compromise, unfiled tax returns, payment/filing options and general questions.

Over 10 years with the IRS - recently retired. Handled thousands of cases - mostly for regular people that owed anywhere from a few hundred dollars to over $100,000.

Masters Degree from Iowa State in Ames.