Auditing/mistake on w2 entry for box 12

Question
When filing on line with turbo tax, I transposed the amount of my roth 401k contributions and didn't realize until after I submitted. I know I've already paid taxes on any contributions to that, but will the irs contact me about correcting that?

Thanks

Answer
Ken,
I doubt the IRS will contact you. They might if you have a large income - six figures plus or if your roth contribution was huge. Since the IRS is mostly concerned that taxes are paid on amounts earned and that is already done. If you feel the mistake was big enough then file an amended return with the correct amounts.

Auditing

Richard S