Austin/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
part-time job8/5/2009Eric T. Tung
  Q: helo.i m a student frm bangladesh.i would like to know that is it possible to earn the living ...
  A: I would answer that many part-time employees are able to earn living expenses for students in ...
LIVING1/22/2008Eric T. Tung
  Q: What is a good place to live down there apartment-wise? My husband is going to be stationed up ...
  A: I'm probably not the best to answer this question, since I never rented a house (mostly dorms and ...
Moving to Austin - Questions1/7/2008Eric T. Tung
  Q: We're planning to move from the DC area to Austin, but we have to sell our townhouse here, but it ...
  A: When you say applied, you mean jobs? Typically, prospective employers would find it easier to work ...
places to live7/9/2007Eric T. Tung
  Q: my family is thinking about moving somewhere between Austin and San Antonio but probably a bit ...
  A: Hey Adriana... I actually grew up in Houston so I may only be of limited assistance... I've heard ...
weather4/4/2007Eric T. Tung
  Q: I am from Ohio and thinking of moving to Austin. I know that the temps can get hot there, but can ...
  A: The typical summer highs only get to about 95, rarely will you see the 100's... Winter lows are ...
the best12/27/2006Eric T. Tung
  Q: WHAT ARE THE BEST: 1- COFFEE HOUSES............2-BARS (CASUAL)..........3-FASHION CLOTHES STORES IN ...
  A: I totally love the coffee houses in and around Austin, and each has its own flare. There's ...
MBA10/26/2006Eric T. Tung
  Q: Since you graduated from the school of business, I was hoping you had some tips to get into their ...
  A: Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I would look into your areas of interest and find a professor that ...
driver license8/30/2001Lil Hall
  Q: I live in Houston Texas, and I would like to know at what age I could get my driver license on ...
  A: It depends. You can actually get a beginner's license at 15 but you have to do all the following: ...
4th of july6/13/2001Lil Hall
  Q: My boyfriend is stationed at Ft Hood and we wanted to do something special for 4th of July. I had a ...
  A: Jessica, Thought you'd be interested in this additional information on 4th of July activities in & ...
Find the address of a Rooms To Go4/9/2001Lil Hall
  Q: Let's see how good you are!!!!! Rooms To Go furniture is coming to Austin in the near future. My ...
  A: Well I can't find anything in the Austin Business Journal or other sources about the land buy or ...
Austin Neighborhoods4/6/2001Lil Hall
  Q: I'm a 24 year old professional who will be moving to Austin from Boston with 2 friends in August. ...
  A: Being about 20 years older and having a nightlife that consists of tv, reading, or stargazing most ...
Ceremony Person3/15/2001Lil Hall
  Q: We are planning a non-religious wedding next year in Austin and need to find someone to perform the ...
  A: Some postings in an Austin Wedding message board (looking for a civil ceremony officiant for an ...
single life2/22/2001Lil Hall
  Q: This is actuallly a 3 part question- I am debating whether or not to move to Austin from NYC. As a ...
  A: OK, I'll try to tackle all those questions by pointing you to some specific resources on the About ...
NAME12/13/2000Lil Hall
  Q: WHAT DOES THE , W IN GEORGE BUSH STAND FOR ? THANK YOU NYC
  A: The W in George W. Bush stands for Walker. Former President Bush is George Herbert Walker Bush and ...
Abandoned Vehicles12/4/2000Lil Hall
  Q: How do I get a car towed in my neighborhood that has been sitting there for many months? The owners ...
  A: Here are some phone numbers for the Austin Police that you can use: Abandoned Vehicle tip line ...

Page:    1 

Austin