Australia/free and esy australia

hi,I from singapore.i planning to goldcoast anytime in march with total of 4 adult.i prefer to hav catch-a-crab,dreamworl;d and horse-riding.i don mind the duration of stay.can u recommend the 4 star hotel stay and how to go about to the above destinations.i not driving and is there any convenient transport available.can the hotel staff help me to book the above destination when i check in.

Hi Alex,
        I would stay at the QT hotel in Surfers Paradise. It used to be called the Gold Coast International, and it is been updated.

Link -

The hotel can do all your bookings for tours, so you won't have to drive.

Enjoy your holiday.

Frank Denison

I have lived in Brisbane all my life (53 years). I am very proud of our city and the Sunshine State of Queensland. I am happy to help in any way possible. Queensland is a very humid and hot place in Summer, which makes it great for outdoor fun.

I have a great love and knowledge of Brisbane and the surrounding areas. I holiday on the Sunshine Coast every year, and visit the Gold Coast numerous times during the year for work. We love to dine out, and can recommend many places to try in Brisbane and the Coasts.

Year 12 Secondary School