Australia/free and esy australia

Question
hi,I from singapore.i planning to goldcoast anytime in march with total of 4 adult.i prefer to hav catch-a-crab,dreamworl;d and horse-riding.i don mind the duration of stay.can u recommend the 4 star hotel stay and how to go about to the above destinations.i not driving and is there any convenient transport available.can the hotel staff help me to book the above destination when i check in.

Answer
Hi Alex,
        I would stay at the QT hotel in Surfers Paradise. It used to be called the Gold Coast International, and it is been updated.

Link - http://www.qtgoldcoast.com.au/

The hotel can do all your bookings for tours, so you won't have to drive.

Enjoy your holiday.

Frank

Australia

Frank Denison