Australia/Skilled occupation list 2012

Question
Hi Frank-
I have seen Massage Therapist on the Occupation List and am thinking of studying now to get a certificate and then apply
to live in Australia.
What do you think about that?
Is there a top 10 list of most wanted occupations which will definitely guarantee a work visa over there?
Thank you
Dan

Answer
Hi Dan,
      There is plenty of demand for Massage Therapists. It is a competitive occupation, but you should not have trouble getting a job.

I go to the same massage therapist every fortnight, and people are very loyal when you get a someone who is good. I am sorry, but I do do not know of a top 10 list of occupations. The only other job I can suggest is a trade.

Good luck.

Frank

Australia

Frank Denison