Australia/for PR Australia

Question
Dear Sir,
I want to apply for PR Australia in skilled worker category.I have three years diploma in mechanical engineering & 9 years experience in mechanical field.
calculated points;
AGE 27 : 30 points
EDUCATION (3 years diploma): 10 POINTS
EXPERIENCE:15 points
STATE NOMINATION:10
IELTS: 6 BAND IN EACH MODULE
So please tell me that can i apply for EOI under category ( MECHANICAL ENGINEER 233512).Secondly mechanical engg. degree be must for this  category  to apply or diploma will be consider the same to complete the 60 points  under EOI.

HARMAN
INDIA

Answer
Hi Harman,
         The best way to find out if you can work is to go to the Australian Government website. There is a visa wizard which will assist you in making a decision.

http://australia.gov.au/help-and-contact/faqs/immigration-and-visas

Good luck.

Frank

Australia

Frank Denison