Autism/My son is triple diagnosed with PDD, ADHD and Anxiety Disorder I am in desperate need of HELP!

Grace wrote at 2015-12-03 02:22:31
Please everyone need to read this......

Some time things you don't believe can just happen.

My name is Mrs Grace Tessy from U.S.A am 34 years old i got married

at the age of 26 i have only one child and i was living happily .After three

year of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don't

really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another

woman i love him so much that i never dream of losing him, i try my

possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no

avail i cry and i cry seeking for help i discussed it with my best friend

and she promise to help me of a SPIRITUAL SPELL CASTER called dr bright,he

is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing

concerning love issues he cannot do that is why they call him the great

doctor. I contacted his email address at ( And i told him everything that

happen all he told me is that i should not worry that all my problems will

be solved immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i

did, he said after 3 days my husband will come back to me and start

begging, it really happen i was very surprise and very, very happy our

relationship is very tight and we both live happily again.

So my friends if you have any issues and you need the help of a real spell

caster please try to contact this same email address (

1. Getting your lover or husband back

2. Spiritual bulletproof

3. Training

4. Money spell

5. Long life spell

6. Prosperity spell

7. Protection spell

8. Get a job spell

9. Becoming a manager spell

10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell

11. Getting your scam money back

12. Child spell

13. Pregnancy spell

14. Freedom spell

15. Love spell

16, vanishing spell

17. Invisible human spell

18. Success or pass spell

19. Marriage spell

20. Avenging spell

21. Popularity spell

22. Killing spell

23. Cancer spell

Dr. Sharon A. Mitchell

Sharon can help with parenting and educational concerns. She has worked in teaching, special education, counseling and consulting for over thirty years and gives workshops to educators and parents on working with kids with autism spectrum disorders. Sharon speaks from both the education and parent points of view, having an adult son with Asperger's.

Sharon has spent decades as a special education consultant with a school district and autism consult for the province's Department of Education, giving workshops and individual consults. Currently she works as regional autism consultant for a health district in between teaching university classes. She is an Amazon bestselling author or a series of novels, each depicting a child who has an autism spectrum disorder. Sharon's Master's thesis looked at the long-term outlook for persons with high functioning autism and Asperger's. Her Doctorate focused on strategies to help those with autism spectrum disorders.

Website at and sits on Autism Today's Panel of Experts (

Author of "Autism Goes to School" - a novel about autism that that became an Amazon bestseller. Get this Amazon bestseller free at In the next book, Autism Runs Away, Ethan is only in grade one and already has been kicked out of one school due to his tantrums and pattern of running away when in a panic. Now in a new school his mom remains glued to her phone, waiting for the call to tell her that they don’t know what to do with a child who has autism. Sara is about to learn if this new school is up to the challenge. ( Autism Belongs is the 3rd book. Manny's life has shrank to the confines of their house. His parents are desperate not to rock his world because the aggression has gotten to much worse. Where will this lead? Is there a chance that Manny could actually belong out in the world? You bet! Get a free sample at Book four, Autism Talks and Talks, is about a 12 year old girl who has Asperger's. She's bright, inquisitive, highly verbal, but lacks social skills. Try a free sample at Book five, Autism Grows Up features Suzie, a bright, twenty-one year old whose life collapsed after she finished high school. Now, she lives in her mother's basement, spending nights on her computer, afraid to broach the world outside their door. Autism Grows Up is found at Prefer a boxed set? Get the first 3 books bundled together at Co-author of bestseller, The Official Autism 101 Manual (

B.A. in Psychology, B.Ed. in Special Education, M.A. in Educational Leadership PhD. in Psychology Management, specializing in autism.

B.R.A.G. Medallion for the novel Autism Goes to School - Book 1 in the School Daze Series. ( Like Autism Goes to School, the third book in the series, Autism Belongs, also ranked #1 on Amazon ( Manny is not like other children. He doesn’t talk. He doesn’t leave the house. His parents desperately try to arrange their world so that Manny does not get upset. Because, when he does, well, the aggression was getting worse. At ten, Manny was becoming difficult to handle.