Auto Glass/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Station wagon windows2/28/2017DEREK =D
  Q: What is the length and height measurements of a 1967 Impala 1/4panel side glass ?
  A: Sorry about the rejection of the first question but the reasons will be clear at the end of my ...
87 chevy drivers door glass2/4/2017DEREK =D
  Q: I shattered my drivers side window in my 87 chevy standard truck. Was going to use a sheet of ...
  A: Chevy P If its the 1987 Chevy Pick Up Left Front door glass the part # is DD06316 ...
F150 rear window leak1/18/2017DEREK =D
  Q: I have a 2002 F150 SuperCab XLT. The rear window has begun to leak. I removed and replaced seal with ...
  A: The 2002 F 150 Super Cab Rear window is set with a butyl based sealer for a good reason . When Ford ...
Rear wndow10/2/2016DEREK =D
  Q: Building a custom car looking for a rear window approx 10 x 30 with a slight curve to it Dimensions ...
  A: Looking back to the 1960's to present I can not find a windshield with that exact size . All are ...
Window regulator/ winow mounting bolts9/30/2016Ben Menard
  Q: The window to my 94 civic 2d coupe was rencently smashed and I have had to replace it. The bolts ...
  A: I am not sure of thread size. Since you are having problems, why not just drill out the threads on ...
1998 1999 honda civic windshiedl9/8/2016DEREK =D
  Q: will a windshield from a 1999 civic fit a 1998 4 dr sedan have 1998 with airbag damage and a donor ...
  A: The windows are totally different and have different part #s The 98 takes a Fw822 and the 99 takes a ...
Front windshield rear view window fix9/7/2016DEREK =D
  Q: Our 2005 Toyota Camry rear view window fell off the windshield leaving a little nickel size dit in ...
  A: I can only imagine the Frustration! I am going to guess that the window was installed by Safebite ...
malibu vehicle specs9/6/2016DEREK =D
  Q: what is the size of 2003 chevy malibu compared to a 2001 chevy malibu
  A: All parts are the same on the Chevy Malibu from 1997-2003 Chevy Malibu. Thanks for the Question. ...
Rear Auto Glass sizes5/31/2016DEREK =D
  Q: I recently found a NOS rear louver set from Cragar, but it has no info as to exactly WHAT vehicle ...
  A: Pick up a couple Foreign and Domestic NAGS Books from the late 70's 1990 years and look at the sizes ...
1997 Camry rear window5/27/2016Ben Menard
  Q: Rear right window is down and needs to be raised on a 1997 Toyota Camry LE. VIN 4T1BG22K2VU090682. ...
  A: The COMPLETELY green wire is the "up" wire for the window motor. If you look closely you will see ...
moisture on inside of windshield5/4/2016DEREK =D
  Q: I wasn't sure what category to post this question in, so please excuse me if I'm sending it to the ...
  A: Moisture on the inside of windshield or back glass could be a sign of a leak somewhere in the car! ...
2001 chrysler sebring convertible rear window3/19/2016DEREK =D
  Q: I shattered my rear window in my convertible on my 2001 what are the dimensions for that window ...
  A: The 2001 Chrysler Sebring Convertible rear window dimensions are 17.6 X 41.6 and carries a NAGS ...
Sebring convertible rear window dimensions3/2/2016DEREK =D
  Q: What are the dimensions of the rear window glass on a 2004 Chrysler Sebring Convertible? I think my ...
  A: The 2004 Chrysler Sebring Convertible rear window dimensions are 17.6 X 41.6 and carries a NAGS ...
School Project1/22/2016Ben Menard
  Q: Good evening, I have some questions for an engineering project, not about my car. I must design a ...
  A: I think your instructor needs to assign you a different project. Windows on today's vehicles do ...
Window size1/21/2016DEREK =D
  Q: I am looking for the glass dimensions for a 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid 4 door. Specifically the ...
  A: Well you will be happy to here that the glass size is only 8.8 X 12.00 but its not a Quarter glass ...
window12/8/2015DEREK =D
  Q: Can you please tell me the dimensions for a 99 grand prix passenger window
  A: This 99 Grand Prix passenger window is one of the largest door glass windows Pontiac makes at a ...
2012 Rav4 driver window 11/28/2015Ben Menard
  Q: Rav4 2012 Hi Ben, The drivers side window will go half way up and then go back down. If I try to ...
  A: I see two common problems on this and other similar Toyota models. The first problem involves a ...
Driver window won't go all the way up.11/28/2015DEREK =D
  Q: Rav4 2012 Hi Derek, The drivers side window will go half way up and then go back down. If I try to ...
  A: I would first have to ask if the door glass has ever been replaced? Has SafeBite been sent out by ...
Windshield Sealer11/14/2015DEREK =D
  Q: My car windshield may not be sealed properly, I sometimes hear minor crackling noise. What would be ...
  A: The Windshield on most cars today are part of the vehicles safety system and MUST be installed ...
Replace 06 Pontiac G6 Vent window11/5/2015DEREK =D
  Q: I was just wondering how hard it is to replace the driver side vent window in the rear door. I have ...
  A: The Left rear vent window on the 06 Pontiac G6 Nags Part # DV10859 GTY may be hard to replace ...
Windshield Measurements data10/28/2015DEREK =D
  Q: I am building a replica sportscar and I need to find a windshield that I can cut down to fit. Is ...
  A: The only Auto glass program or file I know of is a Nags Program that Michell Parts rents by the year ...
2001 F150 Supercrew Driver Window Fail10/4/2015Ben Menard
  Q: Driver window will not work, it clicks at fuse panel under steering column when pushing down switch. ...
  A: The fact that you can hear the relay pull in when you depress the window button down tells me that ...
1995 ford f350 crew cab dually9/28/2015DEREK =D
  Q: I have. 95 f350 and i need to know if the front door glasses r the same size as the back doors any ...
  A: Although they look similar , the Front and rear door glasses carry two totally ...
1997 crown victoria passenger window8/29/2015Ben Menard
  Q: You were nice to give me your cell number for my last question. 1997 Ford Crown Vic. Drivers window ...
  A: If the motor was running before you replaced the gear plugs, then it isn't very likely that you have ...
1995 T-Bird / Motor-Regulator Slippage8/23/2015Ben Menard
  Q: Hey Ben - Hoping you can help me...I have a 1995 Ford T-Bird Super Coupe. The drivers side window ...
  A: After replacing the gear cushions it is unlikely that the motor gear will be in the same position it ...
2002 Hyundai Sonata passenger window8/21/2015Ben Menard
  Q: I have a 2002 Hyundai Sonata. The passenger window only works occasionally. We have replaced the ...
  A: It is possible that the typical bad motor problem in the Windstar could be your issue as well, but ...
2003 Highlander rear window8/19/2015Ben Menard
  Q: My Toyota 2003 Highlander rear window is down and will not close. I took it to Ourisman Chantilly ...
  A: I seriously doubt that both the regulator and motor are bad. Let me ask you a couple of ...
rear vent glass8/1/2015DEREK =D
  Q: Can you give me the dimensions for the driver side rear vent glass on a 2008 Chrysler Sebring? I am ...
  A: I would Broom that insurance company and Quick ! There should be No Deductible on Full Glass ...
1997 Crown Vic7/8/2015Ben Menard
  Q: I have a 1997 Crown Vic. The problem is that the front power windows will go down and when ...
  A: From a cost point of view replacing the gear cushions is much less expensive. However, neither ...
Front Windshield6/22/2015DEREK =D
  Q: I have a 2002 Pontiac Grand-Am GT whose front windshield seems to have some kind of a "film" over it ...
  A: Get a bottle of clear Antiseptic Alcohol 75-95% put a generous amount on a clean cloth or towel and ...
Window in door and.......6/19/2015DEREK =D
  Q: I have a 2003 Nissan Maxima. The drivers side window will go down but will not come back up unless ...
  A: The Regulator for the window is bad . That Crunching sound when you roll up and down will confirm ...
Nissan Maxima, 20036/19/2015Ben Menard
  A: There are two bolts that hold the glass to the window regulator (the mechanism that moves the ...
2013 Dodge Dart Specs6/2/2015DEREK =D
  Q: I was wondering if you could help me figure out the W/H of a 2013 dodge dart limited Gt Back window. ...
  A: I get these Graphic Design Block size requests all the time ! I will take the time to get you guys ...
Windsheild scratches5/31/2015DEREK =D
  Q: Derek. I did used a home windsheild chip repair kit and was attempting to clean off the excess ...
  A: If you have tried Toothpaste and wax and it did not work , there is something called Jewelers ...
1966 -1977 Bronco half cab top5/13/2015DEREK =D
  Q: Derek, thanks for your help! Just a follow up.? I went to junk yard and measured the glass.? Just ...
  A: Block sizes by NAGS are the overall size at the Highest and widest ! With ...
1966 -1977 Bronco half cab top5/11/2015DEREK =D
  Q: Derek, i am restoring the top of half cab 1966 Bronco. I need to know : 1. dimensions of the rear ...
  A: Good news, I have some info! The Bronco Half top is Designated in NAGS as The Bronco Pickup Sport ...
auto glass5/6/2015DEREK =D
  Q: I have a front windshield in a fiberglass unknown vehicle. Is there any place to go to order a ...
  A: I would love to see pictures of this unknown vehicle. You can get a windshield made from just the ...
2004 Toyota Highlander window track4/14/2015Ben Menard
  Q: Just read your response from 4/4/2010 about a 2004 Toyota Highlander window track problem about the ...
  A: If you look closely at the bottom of the glass there is typically some sort of mark that shows where ...
window measurements '95 Oldsmobile 983/14/2015DEREK =D
  Q: What are the measurements of door wundie in a 95 Olds Ninety Eight
  A: Can you please tell me which of the 8 windows you need the measurements for? There ...
passenger side door glass3/13/2015DEREK =D
  Q: Is the glass on a 1989 Dodge Ramcharger passenger door the same on a 1991 Dodge Ramcharger passenger ...
  A: Yes! They carry the same part # DD04785 GT N According to this list this door fits ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next       All

Auto Glass

DEREK =D

Top Expert on this page