Auto Glass/2010 Nissan Altima - all windows slow

Alex wrote at 2012-11-14 16:55:57
I have the EXACT same issue on the same year model...I took my vehicle to Nissan and they "fixed" it a few months ago - the problem is back.  It's not the motor, something is binding in there because the windows move up, but they do so VERY slowly, especially the driver's side window.

Robb wrote at 2013-01-15 15:53:29
Ben, I also own a 2010 Nissan Altima and am now dealing with the same garbage on the windows not rolling up. All windows except the drivers can't go back up. At all. Let me tell you something: go ahead and google "altima window problem" and you will find tons of people struggling with this.  Doesn't seem crazy reliable to me.  A three year old car with either a motor or regulator going bad??? Pathetic. The rest of the car is great though!

Luke wrote at 2013-02-17 02:39:59
My thoughts exactly Robb .. Same problem with 2010 altima. Going to try the silicon trick.. Crossing fingers  

Auto Glass

Ben Menard

I am interested in answering questions regarding power window problems. Most typically those inquires will involve problems with window regulators, window motors, and window switches.

I have been repairing window problems full time for over eleven years. I have repaired most all types of problems on the majority of domestic and import vehicles newer than 1988.

Better Business Bureau

The only education available in this field - the school of hard knocks!