Auto Glass/87 Chevrolet R10 pick up

Question
1987 Chev R10 both power windows go up and doen very slowly.
Used silicon spray on the the channels, improving slightly.

Answer
Hi Jose,

The power windows in this vehicle are normally slow.  If they are at the point where they barely make it back up to the top, that is a sign that the motors need to be replaced.  Replacing the motors on this model is a difficult job.  I don't think it is a good idea to attempt it yourself unless you have had at least some experience working on power windows.

Feel free to send me a follow up question if there is anything else I can help you with.  

Auto Glass

Ben Menard