Auto Glass/95 Camry window problem

Window fuse keeps blowing unless i lock out other Windows and when. i i turn car on doors unlock and never use to replaced main window switch on drivers side still does same thing . could it be the bcm ?

Hi Nick,

I don't have a wiring diagram handy for this vintage of Camry, but I don't remember encountering a BCM for the window system on the 92-96 Camry.  I think your problem is more likely to be a broken wire between the driver door and the body of the car.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Ben .... the power window guy.

Auto Glass

Ben Menard

I am interested in answering questions regarding power window problems. Most typically those inquires will involve problems with window regulators, window motors, and window switches.

I have been repairing window problems full time for over eleven years. I have repaired most all types of problems on the majority of domestic and import vehicles newer than 1988.

Better Business Bureau

The only education available in this field - the school of hard knocks!