Auto Glass/Fixed window

Question
Hellow I was wondering if you could direct me as to identifying the correct part number for a 2002 pontiac grand am fixed passenger side wIndow as I am stumped trying to figure out how to replace it.. Thanks for your time..

Answer
Mobile Glass Inc
Mobile Glass Inc  
Hi James,

The part you need depends on the car you have. If you have the 2 door then you need the Passenger side Quarter Glass Part # DQ9868GTY listing at 498.00 fitting Model years 1999-2005 Grand Am /ALERO

If its a 4 Door then you need the Passenger side Rear Vent Part # DV9439GTY at a list of 484.00 also fitting Model years 1999-2005 Grand Am /ALERO
and although this window if fixed , they still call it a vent. (Do not ask me why?) I think it it is because it is inside the door frame?

Try Ebay or Junk Yard for Used , figure about 125.00 as none of my distributors carry this window as of this writing.

Good luck and Happy Memorial Day! Thank A Vet!!! If you have trouble finding it, Call me and I will locate one for you! 1-800-872-1452

SafeBite Sucks!        Hope This Helps! Derek =D         MobileGlasssinc.com

Auto Glass

DEREK =D