Auto Glass/Rear Vent Window Replacement

Question
Derek, I was fortunate to come across this site.  My  2002 Hyundai Elantra rear passenger vent window shattered.  Being a girl on a budget and not having full coverage, I have decided to go with "do it yourself" after the auto glass companies wanted $250 to replace this vent window.  I read the directions you wrote Cynthia.  I was wondering if you knew of a how to video for those of us who are not mechanically inclined.  On a rating 1-5 (5 being most difficult) how would you rate attempting this?

Answer
Hi Brika,

I do not know of any videos on this Exact Hyundai but there are similar videos on YouTube that cover Door panel removal and rear vent window replacements that come close to what your doing enough to work as a guide line and with My reply's to all the vent window questions and what the healthy amount of choices on YouTube, you will find that this job is rated at a 2.5. out of 5.

If you get stuck, let me know and you can call me on the phone and I will walk you threw it!
1-800-872-1452

Hope This Helps!  Derek =D

MobileGlasssinc.com          

SafeBite Despair, SafeBite Disgrace!  

Auto Glass

DEREK =D