Auto Glass/drivers side window

Question
Hello ben I have a 98 ford expedition drivers window stop going up and down I replaced the door switches and the regulator inside the door when I hit the switch it clicks by the fuse box

Answer
Hi, Kurtis,

I am assuming the regulator you installed included a new motor.  I am also assuming that your other windows are working normally.  So I have to conclude that power is not getting to the driver door window motor.  There is more than one possible cause such as a bad electrical connector at the motor, a broken wire between the switch and the motor, or a faulty ground connection for that portion of the window circuit.  I wish there was some easy way to explain how to trouble shoot these types of problems, but it is far too complicated for an email.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.  

Auto Glass

Ben Menard