Auto Glass/drivers side window

Hello ben I have a 98 ford expedition drivers window stop going up and down I replaced the door switches and the regulator inside the door when I hit the switch it clicks by the fuse box

Hi, Kurtis,

I am assuming the regulator you installed included a new motor.  I am also assuming that your other windows are working normally.  So I have to conclude that power is not getting to the driver door window motor.  There is more than one possible cause such as a bad electrical connector at the motor, a broken wire between the switch and the motor, or a faulty ground connection for that portion of the window circuit.  I wish there was some easy way to explain how to trouble shoot these types of problems, but it is far too complicated for an email.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.  

Auto Glass

Ben Menard

I am interested in answering questions regarding power window problems. Most typically those inquires will involve problems with window regulators, window motors, and window switches.

I have been repairing window problems full time for over eleven years. I have repaired most all types of problems on the majority of domestic and import vehicles newer than 1988.

Better Business Bureau

The only education available in this field - the school of hard knocks!