Auto Glass/2008 kia rio lx sedan rear driver manual window

Question
Hell & thank you for your help. I want to replace my window for 2008 Kia Rio lx sedan & want to buy used from local salvage yard. My question is, are there other year models or makes that have the same dimensions as my rear driver door window?

2008 kia rio lx sedan, rear door driver side window.
Thank you for your time and knowledge.

Answer
Hi Bret,

I totally understand why you wold ask this question!

The car looks like so many other Kia's and small cars out there like the Hyundai Elantra or Accent one of them has to be the same size Right? but no, this glass for the 2008 KIA Rio Left Rear door glass has a part# of FD22828 GTN and will only fit KIA Rio's from 2006 - 2011.

That's the bad news. The good news is the glass new from a glass shop or even the Dealer is close to what most junk yards want for a used one.    I have not seen a used one go for less than 100.00  Start calling around!! Let me know how you make out with this!

Hope This Helps Derek =D

Mobileglasss@aol.com          SafeBite Sucks!

Auto Glass

DEREK =D