Auto Glass/vintage wing windows?

Question
windows
windows  
QUESTION: I am wondering if you could tell me what year and type of car these came from? Are they wing windows?
Thanks!!!

ANSWER: Hi Donielle ,

Can you get me a better picture or the measurements of the glass along with any makings on them to help identify them!

Thanks! Derek =D

windows
windows  
QUESTION: It measures 12x8 inches and all of the metal attachment is there. I don't think the glass is cracked I think there is a coating over it that is crackled.
Thank you in advance for your help!!!!

Answer
Hi Donielle ,
         The measurements you gave me match too many possible applications so I would need more info to narrow them down for you so here is what you can do!
         OK if they are made of Tempered glass Good!  You should be able to get the film off of them and give me any and all labels , names or markings on them. If they have no marks or you can not clean them they may be made of laminated safety glass and the lamination has melted inside and they are ruined. Sure would like to know what they go to anyway after all this searching! A rating for trying would be nice if not!

Let me know what you find!

Derek =D

Auto Glass

DEREK =D