Auto Glass/Window size

QUESTION: I am looking for the glass dimensions for a 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid 4 door.  Specifically the passenger side rear quarter glass.  I live overseas and will need to order from the US and I want to make sure I get the dimensions exactly correct before ordering since shipping takes more than 2 weeks.

ANSWER: Hi Scott ,

Well you will be happy to here that the glass size is only 8.8 X 12.00 but its not a Quarter glass its the Rear Vent and although it does not open as the name would suggest, its still part of the door and not behind the door as a QTR glass would be.

So to help with ordering the specific NAGS part number for the Right rear vent on the 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid 4 door. is FV21070 and fits 2001-2005 Models

NAGS : stands for National Auto Glass Specifications

F V : stands for Foreign Vent.

If you send me 95.00 or a Real Sophia Loren hand signed photo and a postage paid 12x12 box to my address  I will send you one.

The FV21070 GT N also fits

Year   Make   Model   Type
2001 - 2005   HONDA   CIVIC   4 DOOR SEDAN
2001 - 2005   ACURA   EL   4 DOOR SEDAN

Let me know how you do?

QUESTION: Very helpful!  Thank you.  It seems like FV21068GTN is easier to get where I am overseas, would that also fit?  It's advertised as a 2001-2005 Honda Civic 4 Door Sedan Passenger Side Right Rear Vent Glass Window, which sounds right, but there aren't any other specifications besides the title and part number.

Hi Scott ,

The  FV21068GTN is the same size and shape and will work for your car. The only difference is The FV21070 has a Solar Tint. where the FV21068GTN has regular tint and is very hard to get here.

Don't Forget to rate my answer and good Luck!

Derek =D

Auto Glass

I can answer Any Auto Glass Question.

35 + Years in Auto Glass Industry. Auto Glass, Trucks, Vans, Custom Laminated, Classic Car Glass, Window Motors,Mirrors,Ect..

Safebite Hate Club of America

On the side of my Refrigerator =D

School of Hard Knocks

Sure I would Love Some? =D