Auto Insurance Claims/Insurance/Asset Declaration

Emily wrote at 2013-08-02 04:54:14
same situation with me except I am the parent.  Can I cross out the questions that are untrue and sign it in front of a notarizer?  We have assets over 100,000.  The declaration did not say to include an attachment.  they just want me to sign that the statements are true.  

Auto Insurance Claims

I have extensive knowledge in Personal Auto, Homeowners Insurance and Personal Umbrella coverage. I am also thoroughly familiar with claims handeling procedures. Will answer questions related to the above.

Experience in the area: Served as an expert at from 7/2000 thru 10/2002 in the catagories of general insurance, auto and home insurance. Answered 422 questions before that site closed. Licensed in California since 1961, first in Life and Health for 2 + years and as a Property/Casualty Agent/Broker since 1964. I sold my business and took early retirement in 1998. Still maintain a valid California Property/Casualty Agent/Broker license. I have been a volunteer at since 2002. I can provide assistance in the following fields: Property and Casualty Insurance, Insurance Law, Auto Insurance Claims.

not applicable