Auto Insurance Claims/Total loss and Diminished value

DV Appraiser wrote at 2013-04-17 18:55:46
Please don't neglect to consider UM coverage if you have it.  In that case you could pursue a DV claim against your own carrier as  you would have as a 3rd part claimant against the wrongdoer's carrier.

Auto Insurance Claims

Richard Hixenbaugh

Auto insurance claims procedure, auto coverage, liability issues, auto damage questions, how to deal with the insurance company, loss of use and diminished value.

I have been involved in the insurance industry for over 25 years. I have experience in underwriting, sales, claims adjusting, auto damage estimating, auto value appraising and diminished value appraising. I have testified as an expert witness over 35 times.

Society of Certified Auto Appraisers

Completed all required courses for the Florida Property-Casualty agents license and the Florida claims adjusters license. I have attended various courses on auto damage estmating, vehicle appraising and am ASE certified in collision damage analysis.

My company has done work for consumers nationwide.