Auto Insurance Claims/Car accident while working

Jake wrote at 2013-05-09 22:56:54
So then, there are  benefits!

First you are telling the truth and you were on the clock and would not have had the accident if work did not bring you there?

Secondly, if you are injuried at scene or months down the road due to accident, you are entitled to workmen's compensation and this also applies to other party, they may go after you for much more money then insurance wishes to pay.  It is in your best interest all around to say it like it is, the truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth.  You never know what pops up in injuries for you or other party down the road

Auto Insurance Claims

Richard Hixenbaugh

Auto insurance claims procedure, auto coverage, liability issues, auto damage questions, how to deal with the insurance company, loss of use and diminished value.

I have been involved in the insurance industry for over 25 years. I have experience in underwriting, sales, claims adjusting, auto damage estimating, auto value appraising and diminished value appraising. I have testified as an expert witness over 35 times.

Society of Certified Auto Appraisers

Completed all required courses for the Florida Property-Casualty agents license and the Florida claims adjusters license. I have attended various courses on auto damage estmating, vehicle appraising and am ASE certified in collision damage analysis.

My company has done work for consumers nationwide.