Auto Insurance Claims/insurance

Question
a driver knocked our vehicle. he was at fault. he said that he will pay and we did report to the police station. however its been a week and no progress.

do i have a right to contact his insurance?

wat is the turnaround time?

what do we do in the event that it is a write off?

Answer
Hi Vanessa,

Absolutely!! Call his insurance company, jump up & down and yell real loud. Actually before you do the jump and yell thing, just check to be sure that the other driver even reported the accident to his insurance company. The police do not report to insurance companies. You need ot do that yourself if the other driver has not.

Once you contact the insurance company if you have any other questions, feel free to write me another question.

I hope this helps
Richard Hixenbaugh

Auto Insurance Claims

Richard Hixenbaugh