Auto Insurance Claims/fatal accident claim

Question
in Sept.my fiance of 7 years and the father of our 2 children passed away in a accident.
i am not experienced in filing any sort of claims. i don't know if its to late to file a claim or how to go about filing a claim? i need some advice please

Answer
In California, you must take action within 2 years of injury to your body, or within 3 years of damage to your property.  What type of claim are you attempting to file?  If the accident was an auto accident and a driver was negligent which caused the death of your fiance, then the insurance for the negligent party is where you might first turn your efforts.  

Claims are very complicated and you may need an attorney.  I'm sorry I couldn't give you any better direction, I just know too little about what damages you are seeking to recover.

I hope this helps, if not, you can always look me up directly.  Information is always free at Petty Details, LLC!

Auto Insurance Claims

Justin Petty