Auto Insurance Claims/Why is the lawyer asking for my insurance

My daughter was a passenger in a car wreck she is fifteen, she did subdo injuries and was air lifted to hospital...the car she was in has insurance, limited insurance now I am wanting to know why is my lawyer wanting my car insurance she is not on my insurance she does not have a permit or driver license? I don't want my insurance to have to pay for the wreck

Hello Crystal,

Talk to you lawyer. There is a reason why the lawyer is doing this. Your lawyer really is your daughter's lawyer. He/she must make sure that your daughter has the proper compensation for her injuries and damages. He/she must look at all available sources of recovery. They must investigate to see if coverage is available and then get that coverage.

Talk to your lawyer.

Good Luck

Auto Insurance Claims

Auto insurance claims regarding vehicle accidents, insurance coverages, auto policies, bodily injury claims, pain and suffering, injury settlements and negotiations.

I am an adjuster for injury claims and property damage claims for over 5 years (still working there). I have worked for personal injury attorneys helping consumers get a fair treatment and I am passionate to help others with their vehicle accidents.

B.A. Economics/ Political Science

I was the top settling claims adjuster at the Insurance Company that I worked for.
I am the co writer of a website dedicated to help consumers document their auto claims and navigate the complex claim process.

I work with injury lawyers working on high dollar settlements and jury awards for pain and suffering see: Spokane Law Office.