Auto Insurance Claims/insurance claim

hey i live in vermont and got in an accident. it was his fault and i am dealling with his insurance company. i gave them an estimate of 2100 and the called me back with the number of 2300 if i keep the vehical and 3300 if they take it i am very confused. i have the means of getting it fixed but why would they take my title. will i get it back and will i be able to reg, the vehicle again.

They are deeming your vehicle a total loss and telling you the vehicle is worth $1000.00 in it's wrecked condition, but $3300.00 if it had not been in a wreck.  They are not willing to pay for the repair, but will pay you for the car minus the salvage value.  Does that make sense?

If you don't understand you can find me easy and call us directly.  If you don't think you're getting a fair offer for the value, we can also assist and explain your options.  Anyway, you are now dealing with a total loss.  I do suggest you get a little more assistance if you are confused.

I hope this helps!

Information is always free at Petty Details, LLC!

Justin Petty

Auto Insurance Claims

Justin Petty

Challenge me! I promise that I will provide you with the most honest answer I can muster, and I will base it on nearly 20 years of complex claims experience. My strength is shooting it straight and seeing through BS. I do not bluff and I can tell when somebody is. I've handled claims in almost every State in the U.S. and adjusted claims and consulted attorneys and CEO's on recovery and special claims tactics for over a decade. I am the founder and President of Petty Details, LLC. We provide the highest quality claim services to insurance companies, attorneys and individuals all exactly in the same way, by paying attention to the details and doing the right thing.

Nearly 20 years of combined claim company management, litigation, all lines adjusting, claim auditing, damage assessment, subrogation, small claims, tort recovery, collection, skip-tracing, tactical investigations, and contribution claim recovery experience across the United States of America.

NASP (National Association of Subrogation Professionals) (Auto Insurance Expert) Diminished Value Appraisers Group (LinkedIn)

10 years experience in writing and developing technical claims correspondence for litigation and unique scenarios at insurance companies and as a consultant to attorneys assisting with legal briefs and research. 42 published articles relating to auto insurance and claims. Self Published e-books entitled "How Much is My Injury Worth" and "Diminished Value - How Do I Get Paid?".

School of hard knocks, 3 years college, NO DEGREE, years of real world experience running a claims service company and adjusting claims for carriers. Speaks English and Spanish, Limited Portuguese & Italian.

Platinum Author ( All Lines Adjuster (TX, 1998 - 2008) TX Public Adjuster (2009 - 2011)

State Farm Insurance, Endeavor GA, MileMeter Ins., American Recreational Markets, Gainsco Ins. Co., Safeway Ins., Home State County Mutual Insurance, Old American County Mutual Insurance, FCCI, Farm Bureau, Liberty Mutual, and Pronto General Agency, LTD just to name a few! On top of insurance companies and attorneys, I have personally helped thousands of accident victims with the difficult and stressful process of navigating their claim to a successful resolution.