Auto Insurance Claims/personal injury claim

t this time she would be unable to consider any future medical treatment or expenses due the gap and delay in treatment. Is this a fact, or just something to make me just settle. What would you recommend I do next?
Thank you for your time

Hi Emily,

That is not a rule or a law. It is simply a technique. They do want you to settle, but if you have damages (or will have damages) that can be related to the accident, they owe them.

See more about injury claims here:

Good Luck

Auto Insurance Claims

Auto insurance claims regarding vehicle accidents, insurance coverages, auto policies, bodily injury claims, pain and suffering, injury settlements and negotiations.

I am an adjuster for injury claims and property damage claims for over 5 years (still working there). I have worked for personal injury attorneys helping consumers get a fair treatment and I am passionate to help others with their vehicle accidents.

B.A. Economics/ Political Science

I was the top settling claims adjuster at the Insurance Company that I worked for.
I am the co writer of a website dedicated to help consumers document their auto claims and navigate the complex claim process.

I work with injury lawyers working on high dollar settlements and jury awards for pain and suffering see: Spokane Law Office.