Auto Insurance Claims/insurance

Question
We're retired, are safe and want to shop around
for lower insurance rates.   We don't need an agent.
We can handle everything by phone.   We don't need
advertising.  Can you recommend a no frills insurance
company?

Dick

Answer
 Hi Dick,

Sorry, but I am not an agent.  Nor do I recommend insurance companies.  The fact is, there are many variables when insurance rates are determined.  Everything from age, to driving records, to vehicles, to zip codes are entered into the mix.

I suggest you determine precisely what coverage you must have and then compare rates.  Make certain, however, that the rates compared reflect identical coverages.  

If you don't want to use an agent, make sure you thoroughly understand the function of all coverages.  Sometimes a few dollars saved in premiums can cost thousands of dollars if you suffer a loss.  Be careful not to search just for "lowest rates".

Good luck.

Jane  

Auto Insurance Claims

Jane Pytel