Auto Insurance Claims/collision

Question
my truck was stolen and have collision damage and the insurance company doesn't want to pay. they say in order for the collision to had happen the truck was driving, however that false. I do have collision damage are there any other alternative the collision could happen without my truck operative

Answer
Hi Denise,

I afraid that your question is not clear but I will do my best.

If your truck was stolen and recovered with damage then the insurance company must repair your truck. If it was stolen, it is obvious it was being driven. So who ever stole the truck may have had a collision. Another explanation could be that the truck was not moving and another vehicle hit your truck. Either way, if you have collision coverage, the insurance company must pay to repair the truck. If they continue to refuse to repair the truck you may need to contact your state insurance commissioners office or an attorney.

I hope this helps
Richard Hixenbaugh

Auto Insurance Claims

Richard Hixenbaugh