Auto Insurance Claims/auto ins. coverage

Question
I live in PA, don't have to carry uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage anymore. Is it really smart to drop that coverage completely? We travel out of state a few times a yr., if that matters.  Thanks

Answer
Hi Joanne,

It is not smart to drop uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. I have seen estimates that at any given moment 25% to 40% of all vehicles on the road do not have valid insurance coverage. Of course this varies by state. Considering you travel to other states frequently, it is a good idea to carry as much uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage as you possibly can.  

I hope this helps
Richard Hixenbaugh

Auto Insurance Claims

Richard Hixenbaugh