Auto Insurance Claims/full coverage 20/40 car insurance

if i had full coverage on my car for 4days someone drove my car & i was the passager & they total my car i broke my hip stayed in the hospital for 4dayz am i covered?

Hello, you "should" be covered. But there will be an investigation.

1. very close to the time you full coverage. An adjuster will have to look a that.
2. Why are you not driving your car
3. Reason for the accident... Is it a covered accident?

That is the type of investigation you should encountered. Coverage will depend on the investigation of the adjuster.

Auto Insurance Claims

Auto insurance claims regarding vehicle accidents, insurance coverages, auto policies, bodily injury claims, pain and suffering, injury settlements and negotiations.

I am an adjuster for injury claims and property damage claims for over 5 years (still working there). I have worked for personal injury attorneys helping consumers get a fair treatment and I am passionate to help others with their vehicle accidents.

B.A. Economics/ Political Science

I was the top settling claims adjuster at the Insurance Company that I worked for.
I am the co writer of a website dedicated to help consumers document their auto claims and navigate the complex claim process.

I work with injury lawyers working on high dollar settlements and jury awards for pain and suffering see: Spokane Law Office.