Auto Insurance Claims/Car Ins


How can I get car ins. in fl.My policy cancel no one will carry me. Last year two people hit my car I filed 2 different claims. I never hit anyone and don't have any tickets over 40yrs. Where can I get some ins. without paying the full 6 month up front. Ins. want accept me, I need full coverage. I need coverage before oct.15th. Can you help me with a company.

Hi Juanita,

There is always some company that will provide coverage. You need to check with independent insurance agents in your area. If a regular insurance company will not cover you, you need to ask if they provide coverage through the "Florida Automobile Joint Underwriters Association" (FAJUA). This is the Florida high risk pool. However, you should check with may other companies before you go into the FAJUA as the rates there are very expensive. You might try looking for Progressive insurance company. They may be able to provide you with a policy.

I hope this helps
Richard Hixenbuagh

Auto Insurance Claims

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Richard Hixenbaugh


Auto insurance claims procedure, auto coverage, liability issues, auto damage questions, how to deal with the insurance company, loss of use and diminished value.


I have been involved in the insurance industry for over 25 years. I have experience in underwriting, sales, claims adjusting, auto damage estimating, auto value appraising and diminished value appraising. I have testified as an expert witness over 35 times.

Society of Certified Auto Appraisers

Completed all required courses for the Florida Property-Casualty agents license and the Florida claims adjusters license. I have attended various courses on auto damage estmating, vehicle appraising and am ASE certified in collision damage analysis.

Past/Present Clients
My company has done work for consumers nationwide.

©2017 All rights reserved.