Auto Insurance Claims/the blue price on a 1999 Mazda 626

Question
my Mazda was totaled Friday night I'm looking for the blue book price its a 99 mazda 626

Answer
Dear Veronica,

I was going to send you off to one of the adjusters since they do property damage claims much more than we attorneys do.  We are more involved with the larger bodily injury claims.   Just the same, at car wreck insurance claim www.settlementcentral.com website for insurance settlements, we DO have some super pages to help property damage victims.

I was going to pass you off and head out to our family gathering for Thanksgiving. But I do know that the insurance claim settlement website settlementcentral.com auto accident money claims help can give you four VERY useful pages for property damage.

So unless I hear back from you to the contrary (e.g. you want to switch to ask insurance adjuster experts), I would like to work on this once we get to the house of my wife's parents, where we will spend Thanksgiving.  I am pretty sure property damage car wreck claims at www.settlementcentral.com gives help to auto accident smashed car insurance claims.  I can find those four superb pages for you and send them along once we finish our little trip - tonight for sure.  

You can still ask a insurance adjuster if you wish, but I am pretty sure the online insurance claim help settlementcentral.com adjuster tricks disclosed pages will give you some real help.

Until then,

Happy Thanksgiving,

Dr. Settlement, J.D. (Juris Doctor)
www.SettlementCentral.Com

Auto Insurance Claims

Doctor Settlement