Auto Insurance Claims/Loss of value claim in Indiana

Question
I was recently side-swiped by another driver.  Clearly his fault.  We both have the same insurance carrier (Progressive). The adjuster has already notified me the claim will be handled under the policy of the other driver who admitted fault.
My vehicle is less than a year old, with less than 10,000 miles on it.  The damage is likely less than $3,000, but I know with an accident on record, my car is now worth less.  The adjuster is telling me that Indiana does not recognize loss of value claims?  What can I do?

Answer
Lesa,
The claims adjuster is not telling you the truth!
Our recommendation is: "Never take advice on how to collect money from those that owe it to you!"

I suggest you contact David Smith at Auto Damage Experts, Inc.through www.AutoDamageExperts.com for assistance in recovery of your remaining economic loss in value.

Good luck and thank you for your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Barrett

Auto Insurance Claims

Barrett Smith