Auto Insurance Claims/ebooks

How do I get your ebook and can I read it on my computer or do I have to have a tablet to read ebooks?  I am interested in how to keep the insurance company from only paying me 600 dollars for my truck when I have 5000 in repairs.  The damage was $6000 on a 92 ford ranger and the steering was completely destroyed and can't be fixed. Her company has already picked up the truck because they want to keep it in their impound.  Why do they want the truck before it is evaluated?  Was it a mistake to let them take the truck so soon without any agreement in place?

The eBooks run on any PC with a Windows operating system. Just follow the download procedure on the product page.

Get the vehicle out of storage ASAP. The storage charges will soon exceed the value of the vehicle and the insurer will quit paying the storage as soon as they make their low ball offer, even if you contest the offer.

Ron Cercone

Auto Insurance Claims

Ron Cercone

How to handle automobile total loss claims. I am the president of, which sells 29 different eBooks I have written on how to maximize various types of auto, home and business claims and how to get coverage on denied claims. You may view their tables of contents online. Also available are very specialized eBooks such as on EUO (Examination Under Oath) for example. Also available is an assortment of policy forms used by the most popular insurers. The eBooks have a money back guarantee and currently include personal consultation with Ron Cercone.

I have been adjusting insurance claims since 1980. 1980 to 1995 adjusting for many insurers (6 years as an independent adjuster with my own company). Currently working as a public adjuster in California, since 1995. I'm one of the few public adjusters who has handled automobile damage and total loss claims.

CAPIA (California Association of Public Adjusters).

BA 1975 in History and Industrial Arts. Full CV at .