Auto Insurance Claims/ebooks

Question
How do I get your ebook and can I read it on my computer or do I have to have a tablet to read ebooks?  I am interested in how to keep the insurance company from only paying me 600 dollars for my truck when I have 5000 in repairs.  The damage was $6000 on a 92 ford ranger and the steering was completely destroyed and can't be fixed. Her company has already picked up the truck because they want to keep it in their impound.  Why do they want the truck before it is evaluated?  Was it a mistake to let them take the truck so soon without any agreement in place?

Answer
Owen,

The eBooks run on any PC with a Windows operating system. Just follow the download procedure on the UClaim.com product page.

Get the vehicle out of storage ASAP. The storage charges will soon exceed the value of the vehicle and the insurer will quit paying the storage as soon as they make their low ball offer, even if you contest the offer.

Ron Cercone
http://www.uclaim.com

Auto Insurance Claims

Ron Cercone