Auto Insurance Claims/pickup theft

Question
I was working out of state and had my 2003 GMC Sierra 2500 HD stolen. I had many after market features, including  paint matched chip guard protection both on the body and box, upgraded computer programmer,stereo, tires, rims,bedliner,grill and suspension. THIS TRUCK WAS IN MINT CONDITION. My insurance company has just given me a  ACV way below the other estimates I have, including the credit union where I have the loan, and one from an insurance adjuster who was at my job site writing up a vehicle that had been towed in. My pickup had been appraised at 13,900.00, they are offering 9,200.00.  Do I have any recourse?  Can any of these appraiser web sites help?

Answer
Hello,

Unless endorsed accordingly and agents never seem to tell policy holders about endorsements, this is what you end up with--(screwed)
Give me a call at 866-490-1673 today and I will explain as well as the ramifications when you don't take their offer. I have 20 years experience dealing with theft claims exclusively.

http://www.autotheftexpert.com

Auto Insurance Claims

Rob Painter, Ase, CFEI, CAFATE