Auto Insurance Claims/Deductible d4

I was involved in an accident last month.  The other driver was at fault and ticketed.  Both of us are insured by State Farm.  In that case, isn't the deductible waived for the driver not at fault?

Hello Paula,

You must check the policy. It is often the case that it is waived in that situation, but the correct answer is right in your policy.

Also, it should the at fault policy that pays, if that policy accepts liability right of way, there is no deductible.

Thank you/

Auto Insurance Claims

Auto insurance claims regarding vehicle accidents, insurance coverages, auto policies, bodily injury claims, pain and suffering, injury settlements and negotiations.

I am an adjuster for injury claims and property damage claims for over 5 years (still working there). I have worked for personal injury attorneys helping consumers get a fair treatment and I am passionate to help others with their vehicle accidents.

B.A. Economics/ Political Science

I was the top settling claims adjuster at the Insurance Company that I worked for.
I am the co writer of a website dedicated to help consumers document their auto claims and navigate the complex claim process.

I work with injury lawyers working on high dollar settlements and jury awards for pain and suffering see: Spokane Law Office.