Auto Parts/subaru part

Kameron Clint wrote at 2013-04-02 10:14:57
Please donít trust the mechanic or dealership and I suggest you go in for a second opinion. Go online and search for the needed part, I think you should try . I hope this is of help to your friend.

Auto Parts

Able to answer almost any question dealing with interchanges of auto and light-truck parts as well as the mechanical aspect of the dismantle and repair process. Will attempt to field every question regarding anything automotive. My advice or answer should in NO WAY replace the information contained in the proper service manual.

10 years in the automotive salvage industry. 20 years as an automotive technician. ASE Certified since 1998.

ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) ARA (American Recyclers Association) PARTS (Pennsylvania Automotive Recycling Trade Society)

What you see is what you get. No formal schooling for automotive technology. I am a self-taught ASE Certified Master Technician.