Auto Parts/2000 Ford F350 steering column

Question
Hello Harry,I wanted to know if it is possible to change a 2000 Ford F350 Super duty Steering column (column shift/without tilt)to a steering column with shift? I do not wish to actually engage tilt am just wanting to replace the column, is it possible?

Answer
Hello there Alberto, thank you for contacting me. I think there shouldn't be any problems in switching from column shift to the one that has a shift. However it is always wise to ask your garage for particular details as different car models might have some specific difference.

So generally speaking replacing your column shouldn't be a problem.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Regards, Harry

Auto Parts

Harry