Auto Parts/want to start a spare parts business

Question
hi ,i m a seafarer in from engine , with technical profession ,i want to start a spare parts business in Mumbai India, what is your suggestion means how and in what sector of mechanical spare parts i should look forward , means cars , heavy equipments and vehicles or any other spare parts business . kindly let me know at the earliest , or how i should hunt for it ,, thank you ,

Answer
Hey there Sunil.
If you have quite a lot of experience as ship engineer or mechanic maybe you should try and organize a ship spare parts business. Obviously this will be within your knowledge, however as you probably know ship related industries are not the cheapest ones.

You should start with the less expensive ones and the ones that have a higher demand in your niche.  

Auto Parts

Harry