Auto Racing/Details

Question
Hai  sir, Iam Hari prasath(19 years) .I need to become a top racer in the Universe , but I don't know what is the procedure to get profesional training for racing and later I decided to search online to get a profesional trainer and also search on this page please post your advise and answers . Please please.

Answer
Thank you very much for your question. As you may guess, I get asked this question quite a lot! Please therefore see my previous answers on this topic and if you still need further guidance, I will be happy to advise you.
Regards and good luck,
Adam

Auto Racing

Adam