Auto Theft Prevention/Alarm

Dfspm0 wrote at 2011-10-25 08:13:53
I had a 1999 Durango that I left the lights on and it killed the battery. I couldn't start the car while being jumped.

Out of desperation I remembered hearing one time that someone disconnected the battery cable for 10 seconds and then it started. I figured why not.  Anyway to my surprise it worked. I think that the computer got mixed up when the battery went so low and it didn't let me start the car.

It's worth a try...

boog wrote at 2014-02-03 19:02:33
If u have a factory alarm and cant get it to reset with key. An easy way I found is to peel a bit of insulation off of the (Factory alarm disarm wire) its light green with an orange stripe. You can find location in any wiring books. Then just touch the exposed wire to bare metal on Parking Brake assy. Alarm is reset and it will run

Auto Theft Prevention

INSTALLSUPPORT