Auto Theft Prevention/my car wont start when jump starting it

Question
Hello, first of all thank you for being available here.
I Bought a Corolla 2011 LE, last year that has what I think is an alarm but not a siren, my battery is low and I tried to jump start the car but when I connect the cables, the system locks the ignition and the directional lights start flashing, also the interior lights.
The car had a Small valet button that look more like a small 12 mm stick  but I ended ripping it off by accident and loosing it.

I am in the middle of the university where I am not supposed to park since my car broke after ours when my entrance and was permitted.

The car does not have a electronic key to shut the alarm off , but the doors can be automatically locked or opened with a button by the drivers seat, the manual does not show any alarm fuses, that is  why I think is an aftermarket alarm or anti theft system. I do not have the remote clue of the brand.

what can I DO?

Answer
It likely is after market but the "fix" (which is 4.99 at DISARMALARM.com )
is to remove the after market device and repair.

This would take some time even with the proper tools.
Best option here is to tow to the local car alarm
installer for evaluation, adjustment and extraction
or repair.

Wish there was a magic trick to this, but it's
going to involve knowledge of mobile wiring
and restoration.

ALARMTEK

Auto Theft Prevention

INSTALLSUPPORT