Auto Theft Prevention/Kill Switch in 2006 Nissan Altima

I bought a 2006 Nissan Altima a few months ago and it has a kill switch in it. Under the dash there is like a box with the numbers 1-4 on it and a flashing light. After having the car for a month it was disabled and I was unable to start my car. I had to wait for the place where I got the car to get a code from their bank to put in. Now that another month has past it has done the same thing. But this time, the place where I bought the car said the bank no longer has a code for my car. Is there any way I can get this taken out? or take it out myself? I need my car to start and with no code and the place where I got the car not doing much to help I'm stuck with no car. I have tried to look up solutions but cant seem to find any. Any help would be great. Thanks.

I am very familiar with the device you are referring to. Drivetime and other dealerships use this device to protect the finance end of the vehicle. If you don't pay on time, the vehicle will not start.
Here is their problem: I have no vested interest with them or anyone that manufactures or installs this device into the vehicle. I am however a capitalist with a great amount of knowledge as to how to bypass this junk or any so-called anti theft device. I guess you could call it reverse engineering. I manufactured devices like this and installed them as well, which creates a situation-a need.

There are many subjects I have supplied free advice on this site and will continue to do so, however when it comes to proprietory information as to how to eliminate this issue all together, bypassing certain so-called anti theft systems, successfully opposing insurance forensic locksmiths that accuse the insured as being involved with the theft of their car by stating the vehicle was last driven with a key of the proper type and in my opinion defraud our court system, or even information on how to steal a vehicle, I charge a fee for this. I have spent 33 years in the field of auto theft and prevention and since this is my career, I have no choice but to sell the information I have taken so long to learn and perfect. Some may be offended by this, but I have a family I must feed based on my expertise.

The cost to perform this operation is $15.0 US and is guaranteed to set you free from this device forever. Whether you make the payments in a timely manner is not my problem. The vehicle may also have a GPS device to keep track of its location awe can thwart them as well for extra cost.

The theory of relativity plays a role here as in "For every action there is a reaction." If an alarm is installed, we give step by step procedures as to how to uninstalI. If the vehicle has a factory installed so-called anti theft device, we can bypass them by giving simple instructions.

Even if someone wants to steal a vehicle, we will supply that information for a fee as well. We are not responsible for the person requesting the information intent.
We were one of the first to create a bait car for police in 1997 and go figure, they made a TV show based on this subject.

We have installed or disabled just about any after market anti theft-anti start device made over the years, by hundreds of manufacturers. We have lived this and its not theory or some stupid person thinking understands these devices and giving erroneous inaccurate information.

The next question would be: "How do acquire information as to get the information to disable this device forever? As stated, the cost is $150.00 a one time fee that gives you guaranteed results. I do not accept charge cards, bank drafts, checks or paypal for this service. Only a money order made out to Rob Painter at 2108 Speedway Street, Greenville, TX 75401. Or the other option is Western Union. Within 24 hours of receiving payment,you will be sent an email that you will supply acknowledging payment, with instructions as to how to eliminate this device from your vehicle. I mention your email, but the reality is that I may need your phone number as well, which will be used in confidence in case I have to walk you through the process over the phone. This operation does not take an extreme amount of skill, but must be done correctly for safety and to make sure no mistakes are made in which you end up with a starting problem in the future.

As for my credibility and that you get what you pay for, I am on the international stage and known for my integrity. A simple search for Rob Painter or auto theft expert will yield on just about every search engine a one to ten spot of my website. I serve as a forensic auto theft expert for our nations courts and have for 17 years. Please feel free to visit the website for information I have been told not to give out by insurance companies.

Auto Theft Prevention

Rob Painter, ASE, CFL, CFEI

My background in auto theft is extensive. I have been directly involved in the repair of over 10,000 theft recovered vehicles. I also do insurance investigation as to how a vehicle was last operated. My clients are insurance companies and attorneys. Was featured in the A & E auto theft documentary "Stealing Wheels" July 26, 2000. Has consulted with Daimler Chrysler steering column engineers to make their steering columns harder to defeat. Holds patent # 6,039,140 for 8 different variations to protect air bags from theft.

ROB PAINTER, ASE, CFL, CFEI Forensic Vehicle Component Analyst Diplomate, Board Certified Forensic Examiner ASE Certified Auto, Collision, Med/Hvy/Duty Truck Technician Certified Forensic Locksmith Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator Certified Forensic Auto Theft Examiner Certified Auto Theft and Fraud Expert P.O. Box 190 Big Bend, WI 53103 Phone (414) 698-9696 Fax (262) 662-1352 As per federal court rules of evidence (702) (Daubert) my testimony has qualified me as: Auto Theft and Fraud Expert Forensic Vehicle Analyst Fire Origin and Cause Expert In the trial transcript of Holiday vs Progressive Insurance Company (March 12, 2002?Eugene, Oregon) with Holiday being my client-named ?the expert for experts.? BUSINESS EXPERIENCE Founder of the ?Forensic Institute of Auto Theft Analysis? (January 2002). This is the training school that will set the standards in determining the last operation of a reported stolen vehicle-burned or unburned. Much of my testing and procedures have been accepted as the guide for the forensic community. 1986 opened Auto Recovery Specialists Inc., providing exclusive repair of theft recovered and vandalized vehicles. The initial concept of the business was to return vehicles to their original shape before the theft, vandalism or fire. In 1987 bought the rights to the theft deterrent known as the ?Chicago Collar?. Duties include complete component replacement: dash, stereo system, interior, locks and coding, rebuilding steering columns, repairing and installing vehicle security system components (factory and after market), engine components, body repair, glass replacement, repair and service of air conditioning components, brake and suspension repair, and replacement, wiring harnesses etc. to return vehicle to pre-theft condition Complete reconstruction. During the past 17 years directly involved in the repair of over 10,000 theft-recovered and fire damaged Personally examined and rebuilt thousands of steering columns on both import and domestic vehicles Internationally acknowledged as expert in auto theft including court, consulting with insurance companies, attorneys and law enforcement. Consultant on steering columns, locks, stereo systems and vehicle security for Special Investigation Units for many large insurance carriers during the past eight years. Consulting services include but not limited to: How a vehicle was last operated (with or without keys in burned or unburned vehicles), Origin and Cause of vehicle fires, and vehicle defects. Provides services as a consultant and researcher to attorneys and insurance companies, and private industry throughout the US in cases related to vehicles. Has worked with crime prevention officers throughout the US establishing training programs designed to protect the public from becoming victims of auto theft. PATENT: 3/21/00 issued patent# 6,039,140 for 8 different variations of airbag anti-theft devices. PUBLICATIONS Currently authors articles and test reports on an ongoing basis for SIUs and the forensic/vehicle fire industry. Published author: (1,297 slide training course) Auto Theft/ Fraud Training Course) ?The Modern Forensic Approach to Auto Theft Investigation.? (January, 2001) Author: ?Variables to Be Considered In Vehicle Fire Investigation after Suppression.? (Insurance publication-November 2001) Author: ?Ford Magnesium Steering Columns and the Results to Ignition Components after a Fire?. Article for peer review from the fire and forensic community. (November 2001) Author: ?The Truth About GM VATS.? (Article) (November 2001) Author: ?The Truth About GM PASSLOCK TM? (Article) (November 2001) Author:? Auto Theft Investigation: Hollywood vs. Reality? (Article) (February 2001) For the John Cooke Fraud Report. Published author: (Manual) ?Forensic Vehicle Fire/ Arson and Auto Theft Investigation? (October 2000) Published author: (Article) ?Petty Claims? for the John Cooke Fraud Report (October, 1998) Published author (Manual) ?AUTO THEFT: LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN!? (1998) (Previously distributed by Barnes & Nobel) Co-authored the investigation manual, ?Surreptitious Entry & Auto Theft & Burn & the Investigator.? (1999) Authored test questions on the subject of steering columns and vehicle security for CFL designation to be given by the International Association of Investigative Locksmiths. January, 2000 Published author: (Manual) ?Saginaw Steering Columns-What Has Not Been Told? Training manual for fire investigators. (March 2000) Published (Article) ?Beyond The Lock? (May 2000) Published Author: (Article) Fraud Defense Network-August, 2000 Edition-?Melting Steering Column Tests.? Published author: (Test Report) ?Burned Toyota Steering Column Testing to Determine How Last Operated?. Tool marks and procedures. (December 1999) Currently at the FBI Crime Lab in Washington DC and the US Army Crime Lab in Atlanta, GA for peer review. ACCOMPLISHMENTS Defeated the ?unstealable? Ford Securilock transponder system for a court case 10/10/00. They said it could not be done! Primary designer of a state of the art ?bait? car for a police department to catch car thieves. Worked with The National Highway Safety Transportation Administration and discovered a potential fire hazard on a vehicle and determined origin and cause of under hood fires on this type of vehicle. Featured as ?Auto Theft Expert? in the A & E auto theft documentary ?Stealing Wheels? that aired July 26, 2000. Contacted by Sears and Edelman Marketing to be a national spokesman for an anti theft device for vehicles. (November 1999) Invited to provide evaluation and consulting to steering column engineers at Daimler Chrysler Corporation in Auburn Hills, MI (10/19/99-10/22/99). The purpose of this project was to demonstrate how steering column locking mechanisms could be defeated without the use of a key and how to reinforce the columns against theft. Court Qualified as an Auto Theft Expert and my videos of defeating columns were also accepted by a Cleveland, Ohio Court in October 1999 as a valid piece of evidence. Contacted by Disney Touchstone Pictures for technical assistance in making the movie ?Gone in 60 Seconds? (March 1999) CONSULTANT FOR FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS ? Former contributor for The Insurance News Network (Auto theft and prevention) includes heading a forum for the public on how to protect their vehicles for 3+ years. ? Former editor and consultant for the public on matters involving auto theft and prevention 2000-2001 on the web at ? The Insurance Career Center (Auto theft and fraud). ? National Association of Investigative Specialists (Auto theft and fraud) ? Expert Find (Auto theft and fraud} TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE ? ASE (National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence) Certified in Auto: brakes, steering and suspension, engine repair, manual drive train and axles, air conditioning. Med/Heavy duty truck: gasoline engine repair, electrical/electronic components. Collision: elec.....