Auto Theft Prevention/passlock 2007 silverado

Question
I've been reading some of your answers, and you sound like the best go to guy. 2007 Silverado 1500 base model no door locks or anything.4.3 auto trans. Pro start ct3200 need to know what module and or fix to make this work. have installed a few remote starters' cant find the theory of function anywhere.one guy says if you cut the yellow wire & bare the black wire turn key on read resistance and install same value resistor and permanently bypass ignition switch. then auto starter function is normal. Computer thinks key is always in. does this sound viable.

Answer
You'll need the PKMUX kit for interfacing the new
Passlock 2 system in the 07 Silverado. Just for PASSLOCK 2
(not to do locks etc...)

Can't do it without a bypass module to my knowledge.

The system is not the same as the older Passlock 2 where stipping back and
inserting relays and resistors did the trick. GM changed over
to this newer system in 07 and is pulsed now so it would work
once then done. The PLMUX solves that easily.

I sell them here for 79.95 +s&h (19/90 to Canada from Tampa)

I hope this was useful and stay warm up there.

ALARMTEK
BYPASSMODULES.com

Auto Theft Prevention

INSTALLSUPPORT