Auto Theft Prevention/1999 chevy astro van

Question
factory installed lojack, salesman sold her an add on security system (bought new) 2 yrs ago added a remote start. vehicle now has trouble starting and security light keeps flashing and battery is new but goes dead overnite.

Answer
Hello,

Yes this has been a very embarrassing situation with mis-spelling and no I am not some sort of an idiot. I have been plagued with electronics problems as of late and allexperts only gives me so much time to volunteer my answers. I have explained my dilemma recently, in which my computer crashed, leaving me only the usage of my so called smart phone to answer questions. My all experts response turns up in an 8 font that I cannot magnify. If I do, I can't continue my answer. At this moment and it is more than obvious, I am on a computer. I am a professional published writer many times over, and my concern was to get out accuracy of substance over grammatical errors in order to assist my readers.
I have shared my knowledge for over 10 years on allexperts and there has been an extraordinary amount of problems with me trying to give out needed information to my followers, as well as tremendous amount of appreciation. I realize you are not aware of these problems and challenges I have faced with, but it has been extremely frustrating.
I commonly author books, trade manuals, articles throughout the legal community and to the public and I really do not appreciate the online persona that appears here. It probably makes one wonder if I am clutching a six pack of beer while the other hand is black with grease and a big smile on my face with missing teeth. After all, I am in East Texas and am considered to be a red neck working out of my home on wheels--LOL

You can find me on linkedin with one of the groups "attorneys searching for experts," with a very large article I posted addressing a career that has been made from smoke, in which so-called "forensic Locksmiths" have the gall and audacity to testify on physical evidence that does not exist and yet they testify as experts in auto theft. Such a scenario gets insured's denied on theft claims as well as sometimes them getting them charged with fraud. Yet attorneys and the courts seem to miss the lack of connection between that of a questionable locksmith and the skills of a thief.
In this case, one needs to ask as to who is ignorant and arrogant? It must be far better to just be better at legal wrangling instead of just keeping it very simple and addressing fact.
The only reason I answered your spelling concerns was for the last time put this issue to bed. Even the spell check on my phone for all experts does not function properly, so of course without being able to read my answer fully, under a time barrier of course I was doomed for failure. You can bet that some smart ass opposing attorney to attack my credibility will use this answer and mis-spelling to attack my credibility.
Oh yes, these punks have done this type of garbage. They sent me a question of a fictitious vehicle and fictitious problem and tried to use my answer against me in trial to embolden their case. It didn't work, but everything I write is under a microscope having served as an expert in the court system for 17 years, commonly against the insurance experts that would not know a stolen car if they were sitting in one.

I also wanted to thank you for the high rating you gave me.

Http://www.autotheftexpert.com

Auto Theft Prevention

Rob Painter, ASE, CFL, CFEI